• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

THE DANBUS FUND

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

jegoodin wrote:
skidmark wrote:

Anticipating more expenses as the next court date - FRIDAY JANUARY 14, 2009 - approaches.
Jan 14th is a Wednesday on my calendar.
Jan. 14, 2009 is a Wednesday.

Skid clicked the arrow and went back a month instead of forward - I've never done anything like that myself. :)

Yata hey

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
jegoodin wrote:
skidmark wrote:

Anticipating more expenses as the next court date - FRIDAY JANUARY 14, 2009 - approaches.
Jan 14th is a Wednesday on my calendar.
Jan. 14, 2009 is a Wednesday.

Skid clicked the arrow and went back a month instead of forward - I've never done anything like that myself. :)

Yata hey

I screwed up even worse than that - his court date is Jan 13th:exclaim: I'm going to claim "fat fingers" and not proofreading as my lame excuses.

http://wasdmz2.courts.state.va.us/gdcourts/caseSearch.do (should be the first case listed at the top of the page the link takes you to)

stay safe.

skidmark

SP101

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Donation Sent via paypal. Good luck Dan. I wish I could be there. We will meet someday though, as I vacation in Williamsburg every few years. (timeshare @ Williamsburg Plantation) I'll contact you before I come down. :)