• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What would it take for you to revolt?

Daylen

Uhm, Libertarian = Anarchist. They just changed the name because of the false image Anarchism has been given... Same thing.

If this is winning, I'd hate to see losing. ...

Libertarian =/ Anarchist. Ron Paul is an example of a Libertarian, the people in Europe rioting and throwing malitave coctails helping Soros get his one world currency and governance would be Anarchists.

And yes, I think you would hate to see loosing. Care to live in Venesuala or Argentina or even the UK? All those places lost, though in different ways. And in many cases the people who try to start a bloody revolution and bring it down, caused the loss to happen.

j4l

"What I'm pointing out is that our current batch of politicians think they are untouchable and can do anything, anytime, to anyone; and never suffer the wrath of Human Nature. If a few hundred of them were to die a horrible firey death, they might be convinced otherwise. The way they act today, I don't think anything less would work."

It sucks, but thats been the case since at LEAST the pre-Empire Roman republic. You got some all-inclusive sollution to any of that which hasnt already been done a hundred times?

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Right, claim that you can debunk everything without offering even the slightest attempt, then revert to 'unicorn and rainbow' analogies followed by more claims that you don't back up. That's weak my friend.

My original post is the support, you just say "it's all wrong." What good would posting it again do when you already refuse to listen to anything but yourself? Why argue with that? It's a waste of time to put more effort into it. Would you bother to argue with someone like that?

Pearls before Swine.

Your political faction is right about everything, anyone who disagrees is wrong... One more baby step to wiping them out for disagreeing... You're no different from your "enemy;" conveniently defined as anyone who isn't you. Gosh, sounds like a familiar argument... Oh, wait, that was you, too...

Last edited:

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
It sucks, but thats been the case since at LEAST the pre-Empire Roman republic. You got some all-inclusive sollution to any of that which hasnt already been done a hundred times?

Yeah. I do. I think I mentioned it already.

A bunch of crazy religious zealots from another country could fly a giant fuel-laden aircraft into their meeting place and give the surviving tyrants pause... If only the Romans had airplanes...

OK, I admit that probably isn't a 'solution.' But, it is a huge step in the right direction. I can't see anything else working... If the lessons of how many times failing to take action has failed, cited by yourself, are not learned... Derp.

Violent, bloody, flaming hell is the only thing that works. I didn't create this Law of Nature, I just observe it. You acknowledged it. So, why promote failure? How many times has 'being civilized and working within the system' failed? It's a prison for your mind. It has never worked. NEVER. Not even once. LEARN from this most often repeated mistake, or doom yourself to repeating it.

You cite my own argument. this has been true since the dawn of humanity. It is Human Nature. Human Nature is a subset of the Laws of Nature. Living in denial, pretending you can come up with another way, thinking you know something that centuries of previous humans didn't... It's a fools errand. You're fighting the Laws of Nature; you're going to lose.

Last edited:

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
“ The charge of every citizen of a free state is to be ever vigilant of the government’s role as their servant and never allow it to become their master.” Brian Jeffs (2008)

Daylen

OK, I admit that probably isn't a 'solution.' But, it is a huge step in the right direction. I can't see anything else working... If the lessons of how many times failing to take action has failed, cited by yourself, are not learned... Derp.

Violent, bloody, flaming hell is the only thing that works. I didn't create this Law of Nature, I just observe it. You acknowledged it. So, why promote failure? How many times has 'being civilized and working within the system' failed? It's a prison for your mind. It has never worked. NEVER. Not even once. LEARN from this most often repeated mistake, or doom yourself to repeating it.

Ever hear the phrase one step forward three steps back? Its usually from taking the wrong step forward. Violence first is the wrong step forward. Care to show an example showing otherwise where there were not three steps back? We started sliding the wrong way in the 1870s, it didn't change and there was not much push back for around 100 years. Some might have started pushing back then, but not many until fairly recently.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Violence first

Huh? Who said anything about "first?" Where are you getting this idea? This is far from first; it's the only thing left. Nothing else worked. We're standing around with our thumbs up our asses, with mountains of proof that there is nothing else left, making excuses. All other modes of seeking redress have been met with further threats. How many hints do you need?

You mentioned yourself this has been sliding since the 1870s... Obviously, 140 years later, this isn't a 'first' choice.

It's amazing to see so many trip over their own words, yet still refuse to accept the inevitable truth already learned over and over again in history....

You're either willing to do what needs doing, or you're not. Don't try to act noble about failing... Making excuses won't win.

One step forward. It's an illusion. You're not making any progress. The politicians do not fear you anymore, they threaten YOU with impunity. If you do nothing to reverse that dynamic, do nothing to put it back proper; you've already lost. Participating in the song and dance is not progress. It is NOT 'doing something.' It is self-delusion.

The coward's mind will do anything to avoid taking action... America, being a Nation of Cowards, needed outside help. But they flew it into the wrong building and loused it all up.

Last edited:

Daylen

Huh? Who said anything about "first?" Where are you getting this idea? This is far from first; it's the only thing left. Nothing else worked. We're standing around with our thumbs up our asses, with mountains of proof that there is nothing else left, making excuses. All other modes of seeking redress have been met with further threats. How many hints do you need?

You mentioned yourself this has been sliding since the 1870s... Obviously, 140 years later, this isn't a 'first' choice.

It's amazing to see so many trip over their own words, yet still refuse to accept the inevitable truth already learned over and over again in history....

You're either willing to do what needs doing, or you're not. Don't try to act noble about failing... Making excuses won't win.

One step forward. It's an illusion. You're not making any progress. The politicians do not fear you anymore, they threaten YOU with impunity. If you do nothing to reverse that dynamic, do nothing to put it back proper; you've already lost. Participating in the song and dance is not progress. It is NOT 'doing something.' It is self-delusion.

The coward's mind will do anything to avoid taking action... America, being a Nation of Cowards, needed outside help. But they flew it into the wrong building and loused it all up.

You still have yet to show an example of where being the first to violence was the correct choice.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
You still have yet to show an example of where being the first to violence was the correct choice.

"You have to come up with an example of something that in no way correlates to the discussion, or I'm calling you wrong."

Why should I cite an example of a totally unrelated concept? Violence has been acted upon us for well over a century now. Your desire to create a false perspective isn't relevant to the conversation. Pretending this isn't so is no basis for an argument. Taking that angle is insane.

This is why I've made up my mind to leave the country. Notice my location is gone? People like you have destroyed America. It's over. You refuse to see reality, make up any wild excuse not to take action. Try to make an argument over circumstances that aren't even real... Dedicated to a Political Faction, refuse to think... America is DEAD. This lazy self-proclaimed saint's attitude is what killed it. Stick a fork in it.

Rational people cannot function in this insanity, and I refuse to join this arrogant idiocy.

America is reaping what it has sown; laziness and stupidity. Stating that it'll all be OK if we go even further off the deep end is no argument at all, and a really lousy plan of action...

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
ixtow;1657523This is why I've made up my mind to leave the country. [/QUOTE said:
Where can I send my contribution to your travel fund?

And just what's keeping you from leaving? I'd like to know so I can do whatever is possible to remove the impediment.

Be sure to get your renunciation of citizenship registered with the Department of State.

stay safe.

j4l

Serious question - Outside of your own country/island/domain where is this place that is so much better?

You cant get there from here- you've gotta sniff a lot of contact cement vapors..

Daylen

This is why I've made up my mind to leave the country. ...

I hear Europe likes people who throw scat. They are about to have some blood in the streets, you might consider that as a location.

Last edited: