• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Exercising Constitutional Carry?

Comment removed by moderator for a personal attack?
Where was this moderation for some of the other members that were attacked? Some where even banned after being ganged up on by some of the members on this board, members whose names start with J, or another with D. Or another member who was very old and no longer posts here. This board celebrates freedom but does not practice it, unless you are in the cool kid club.

paul@paul-fisher.com

Where was this moderation for some of the other members that were attacked? Some where even banned after being ganged up on by some of the members on this board, members whose names start with J, or another with D. Or another member who was very old and no longer posts here. This board celebrates freedom but does not practice it, unless you are in the cool kid club.

The moderator usually on reacts if something is reported. If you see a violation of the forum rules, click on the little triangle with an exclamation point in it and type in the issue. In my opinion, John has been very fair.

Spartacus

Banned

Its a great board in some respects but there are quite a few members with really thin skins and will cry to the admins if you even look at them funny.

Don't let that stop you from posting though. After a while you learn what flies and what don't. It can be a bit hypocritical at times though. For example I can say friggen, which everyone including kids knows what that means but when I say fu@k, it will prolly get deleted.

Whatever. Its what we have.

Thin skins? How about no skin whatsoever. Question, multiple accounts are a bannable offense, yet its general knowledge that Doug is guilty. Yet, he is allowed to remain, as if he is somehow better than anyone else. Yet other people where banned for fighting with other members, yet Dough is here, as are the other people that where guilty of fighting.

paul@paul-fisher.com

Thin skins? How about no skin whatsoever. Question, multiple accounts are a bannable offense, yet its general knowledge that Doug is guilty. Yet, he is allowed to remain, as if he is somehow better than anyone else. Yet other people where banned for fighting with other members, yet Dough is here, as are the other people that where guilty of fighting.

As John said in another thread, Doug has been warned. I personally can only think of two guys who have been banned. One was Dustinac who went off an filled peoples PM with threats and intimidation and one other guy very recently that joined up and his 1st 2 or 3 posts were purely non OC related and offensive on many levels.

The Don

the Administrator addressed this already

my intent isn't to start another war, so please don't...

"I pointed out to him that having such was against the rules and ***COULD*** (my emphasis) subject a member to sanctions. I asked that he refrain from using multiple accounts in the future to avoid such sanctions."

Sounds like, at present, it's solved to the Admin's satisfaction. Which means it's solved to my satisfaction.

As others have said in the past: We don't own the forum. The rules, and the enforcement thereof is up to the Owners and the Administrators. If you don't like how they're handling things (and I say this to all parties), I respectfully suggest you take it up with them, instead of complaining about it endlessly in various threads any time someone says something you don't like.

I'm new to posting, as well, but I've been lurking for quite a while as well. I'm not on anyone's side, and I see a lot of thin skins all over. Myself included, on certain issues.

Let's all work together to keep moving the ball down the field (as I think Paul said at one point in the past couple of days).

J.Gleason

Banned

Get over it Dustin

J.Gleason

Banned
Yeah, I remember that guy. I also remember people where filling his inbox with threats and intimidation.

Yeah we still have copies of all of your threats Dustin, so does the GBPD. So lets do everyone a big favor and try to co exist on this forum without all the BS. Leave the past in the past and let it go.

Last edited:

Captain Nemo

Creo que tendremos que llevar a un constitucionales en Wisconsin. Si todos trabajamos juntos y convencer a la legislatura. Probablemente no una verdadera constitucional, sino una similar a la de Arizona.

Spartacus

Banned
Creo que tendremos que llevar a un constitucionales en Wisconsin. Si todos trabajamos juntos y convencer a la legislatura. Probablemente no una verdadera constitucional, sino una similar a la de Arizona.

Creo tambien. ¿La pregunta es, que es ser amo?

Vil dere menn med svært små peniser kan du få et hotell og en skjeppe korn og gå til det?

Captain Nemo

Spartacus: I'm just practising my Rosetta Stone and talking about the Wisconsin and Arizona constitutional carry comparison. I am of Scandinavian decent but my Norwegian is pretty rusty. I think what you said is that something I have is about the size of a cob of corn. Is that right? If so, thank you.

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
No. I live in the largest Icelandic community in the US. My neighbor had just stopped by, dropping off garden stuff. He's a Lakes fisherman and 84 y.o. so not much fazes him. But he saw the quality of my correspondents, the face of the political class in Wisconsin.

I think that these actions, posts pushing the Administrator's tolerance, are the actions of a throw-away identity.

Last edited: