• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Exercising Constitutional Carry?

B

bhancock

Vil dere menn med svært små peniser kan du få et hotell og en skjeppe korn og gå til det?

Literal translation is "Do you men with very small penises can get a hotel and a bushel of grain and go to it?" Depending on dialect, it could vary a bit.

Spartacus I almost start taking you seriously sometimes, then you post something like this to do what? One up someone with playground bully talk? Be serious and you could be a greater asset.

Spartacus

Banned
I'm serious as nails. And this forum is way better off with me than without me, as John knows.

Once this little round of personality conflicts settles down and now that we are free of Dougie' alters (which were more disruptive than anyone realizes), we should be able to settle in to some semblance of order which was impossible when I first got here.

There are new guys posting now who were formerly lurkers and the contention brought out the best in a lot of you.

anmut

I say - if you feel the need to mess with people on an Internet forum, go do it on some liberal/anti-gun forum. At least that wouldn't be a total waste to our cause.

IMAGE REMOVED BY MODERATOR: Inappropriate

Last edited:

Captain Nemo

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion on what would constitute a good personal protection plan for Wisconsin. Some call it constitutional carry. I prefer to call it Choice of Carry (CC).

My idea is rather simple: Law abiding citizens only use their weapon if they or someone else is in immediate danger of serious harm. Law enforcement and the general public have nothing to fear from a law abiding citizen peacefully carrying a firearm where and by which ever manner he or she chooses. That is why they are called law abiding. I furthur think that anyone convicted of a crime while in possession of a firearm should be penalized 2 times the usual penalty with no chance of plea bargain or parole. The only thing criminals understand and respect is a power stronger than theirs.

M

McX

i could sure as hell use something with the words Constitutional, and firearms attached to it. and in my lifetime would be nice too.

paul@paul-fisher.com

Just men hashing out differences.

I generally agree, however, something I learned a long time ago is that if you argue purely on facts, don't let personalities get into it, keep on topic, don't use the words 'always' or 'never' then the person you are 'discussing' with won't feel personally violated when the argument is over.

J.Gleason

Banned
Yeah I think the pic and post insulting the athletes of the special Olympics should be taken down. It is degrading and insulting and just plain wrong. It does not belong here.

The Don

I generally agree, however, something I learned a long time ago is that if you argue purely on facts, don't let personalities get into it, keep on topic, don't use the words 'always' or 'never' then the person you are 'discussing' with won't feel personally violated when the argument is over.

+1, Paul.

M

McX

they should make a lap top, or what ever kind of portable computer, that allow you to store your firearm in it in an approved manner.

M

McX

no realy, these computer companies suck booty to the public all the time, pda, app, all kinds of poop you won't use. give me something i could use. an approved manner carry firearm computer. the new apple sidecarry- out this fall.

AaronS

no realy, these computer companies suck booty to the public all the time, pda, app, all kinds of poop you won't use. give me something i could use. an approved manner carry firearm computer. the new apple sidecarry- out this fall.

I know it is in use, but I think it should be called the iCarry.

running in circles

I'm serious as nails. And this forum is way better off with
There are new guys posting now who were formerly lurkers and the contention brought out the best in a lot of you.

Me! thats me! I have no real contention and just stopped lurking today. I am not opposed to guns, but have concerns about some people with guns. While we all (most of us) have a Second Amendment right to own guns, and a stronger right under the Wisconsin Constitution, I wonder how much training and experience most of the OC people have with firearms. Those who are campaign veterans might be competent to carry firearms, depending on the conditions of their service. Others, without legislation in the State governing the conditions under which people might carry firearms, might just be nuts with guns. No offense Spartacus :D

I have read that one OC advocate, a very vocal one, was charged with homicide and att homicide. I AM NOT trying to start a debate regarding the charges. Another had his firearm stolen, while he was carrying it. What is the point in OC if you allow someone to steal your gun? So, exercising constitutional carry without regulation sounds like a bad idea.