• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Join Open Carriers in Lansing for a Picnic

What date works best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lil_freak_66

its still going on but i left early,at my count there were 26 people in total that showed up.pretty good turn out.(p.s. whomever made the apple things,can i get the recipe please??? after two of them,im hooked...they are like crack without the bad effects)

Last edited:

TheQ

Great turn out. Thanks to the good folk from the Capitol area Militia who came along. We all had a great time.

Last edited:

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
Thanks to all that came out, some familiar faces and some new. We had about 25 people from 6 months up to 60. Thanks to the Q for organizing and cooking the dogs.

Some people brought some great home cooked food. Those apple thingys were great. I know some folks wandered through the city market to get drinks and goodies. No one fished, but a couple of fishermen floated by in kayaks and landed a couple of fish in front of our group.

The weather was warm, but a breeze and clouds made it bearable. Afterward a few of us went to Jimmy John's to cool off with AC and a pop and discussed all the problems in our country. No solutions were agreed upon.

All in all a nice time.

Last edited:

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Hi-point Bump! I say carry a pistol that is so ugly that even the most crooked cop will have nothing to do with it! ;)

Are you implying My HI-POINTS are not as beautiful as a Glock? Just Kidding.

Actually I own both of these ugly ducks :) It's comparing apples to oranges, but they both do the job pretty darn well.

On topic - nice to see fellow OCers having a nice time.