• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NC OC experience reports

solus

Yesterday, was another boring day OC’g w/o any citizen’s screaming and calling the LE’s.

Visited the Dr’s office & seen by the nice young PA who got into an in-depth discussion on Sig(s) she and her partner exchanged on their wedding day. Great to find another kindred spirit...

solus

Visit to Sam’s where a great conversation ensued over OC’g with a gentleman with ‘a few’ of his children w/him.

Quite interested in doing a ‘familiarization’ at my private corn field shooting area...after the religious holiday.

Should be quite enjoyable for all concerned.

solus

Toddled off to local Zaxby’s wearing the workaholic full sized HK USP to get my bride some dinner...

Ordered, stepped back, glance over around the room and was surprised to see a mature black male OC’g!

Walked over and said how nice it was to see another OCer, especially one of color as we chatted about how to get more to carry in the area. He hadn’t heard about the forum so he was given the site’s addy.

Both chatted as our orders were ready and we walked out together, shook hands, then departed as we went to get to our vehicles.

I’ll visit his place of business in a couple days to continue chatting.

solus

Tickled the Dixon McDonald group took down their silly, hard to read, gun buster signs...

Just noticed as i stopped for bkfast this morn...

bc.cruiser

Spent this past week in western NC, GA, and TN. No issues, and the only "look" I got was in the Franklin NC WalMart from an old guy in a wheel chair. Probably because it was at eye level.