• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC picinc at Silverdale Waterfront Park (WA) gets big time press!

jeeper1

imported post

I wish I could be there but I can't get there from here. The Hood Canal bridge is closed and it is about 130 miles and 3 hours one way for me.

sempercarry

imported post

I cant get out of work to reserve the space and it cant be done over the phone, Someone needs to get there and do it before they close at 2:00.......:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Trigger Dr

imported post

We can still use the covered area without reserving it, however, if it is then reserved, we would have to vacate.

sempercarry

imported post

I like the Marine Corps but some times it just pisses me off.....I will be getting out of work on sunday at 7am.....I will be there:p

FMCDH

imported post

sempercarry wrote:
I like the Marine Corps but some times it just pisses me off.....I will be getting out of work on sunday at 7am.....I will be there:p
Someone that said they would swap duty with you re-neg at the last minute? :?

sempercarry

imported post

I doubt it got reserved in the 2 hours after they told me it was available. My only concern is that some sheriff who was told not to enforce the firearms code will try to find a way to make us leave any wayand if we dont have a reservation, he may be able to do that.

sempercarry

imported post

FMCDH wrote:
sempercarry wrote:
yeah

FMCDH

imported post

sempercarry wrote:
FMCDH wrote:
sempercarry wrote:
yeah
Kind of figured. Thats one of the reasons we use a paper chit for duty swaps, so its in writing and all parties are held to it.

sempercarry

imported post

current list of food and things is as follows

chips (2 large bags)

Kosher Beef hot dogs/buns (28)

Perhaps pack my gas grill

Arizona Ice Tea (2 gallons)
Charcoal and fluid

Alluminium foil

BBQ untencils

24 hamburgers and buns

24 hotdogs/polish sausages and buns

24 cans soda

lots o bottled water

mustard ketchup mayo cheese

picnic table covers

coolers with ice
Charcoal and fluid

From what people have posted, we need cups plates utencils salads and snacks. If we can get the shelter than we wont need any canopies or bbqs

Phssthpok

imported post

Right Wing Wacko wrote:
If I can crawl out of bed early enough to catch a Ferry over, I'll be there.

I can pick you up in Bremerton if you wanna save the funds on a 'car' fare. If you catch the 10:15 from Seattle we'd only 'late' by about 1/2 hour...just enough to be 'fashionable'.:p

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.