• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The City of Warren OC Awareness Bike Ride Through Warren and Picnic

dougwg

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
imported post

mastiff069 wrote:
JeffSayers wrote:
In fact, I will go so far as to say that if the pavilion isn't rented and the restrooms aren't available I am going to be extremely pissed off after moving that meeting to accomodate a poorly planned picnic.
OMG look out!!!

I wonder if Jeff Sayers, the president of Michigan Open Carry, is going to be as pissed as when the Eastpointe police dragged him off his own front porch for open carrying.

I wonder if Jeff Sayers, the president of Michigan Open Carry, is going to do the same thing about Mikestilly's poorly planned picnic as he did about the assault and battery he received from the police?

And what was it Jeff Sayers, the president of Michigan Open Carry, did about that?

Nothing!!! Not a thing at all. Except to whine in private about it to a few semi-supporters.

Lead on oh mighty one. Lead on.

And watch out Mikestilly. He just might get extremely pissed off.
mastiff69 wrote:
I for one, am tired of all this bickering and feuding, and the best t way to solve the problem is to COMMUNICATE.

JeffSayers

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, U
imported post

mastiff069 wrote:
OMG look out!!!

I wonder if Jeff Sayers, the president of Michigan Open Carry, is going to be as pissed as when the Eastpointe police dragged him off his own front porch for open carrying.

I wonder if Jeff Sayers, the president of Michigan Open Carry, is going to do the same thing about Mikestilly's poorly planned picnic as he did about the assault and battery he received from the police?

And what was it Jeff Sayers, the president of Michigan Open Carry, did about that?

Nothing!!! Not a thing at all. Except to whine in private about it to a few semi-supporters.

He does make a good point though. I did nothing about it...

Except:

Learned the letter of the law

Got off my butt and started doing stuff (Didn't see you in Lansing Pat, I was at the podium)

Co-founder a new and energetic firearm rights organization

Threw some funding into said organization

Spent on average 25 hours per week for the last four or five months moving that organization forward

Negotiated a contract to represent one of our members in a civil rights case which not only may vindicate his abuses, but may also give us the ability to really fight backif our members rights are violated in the future

Wrote letters to President Obama andthe Levins

Spoke at a legislative update conference in Clinton Township (Missed you at that one too Pat)

Personally delivered 250 educational brochures to a law enforcement trainer under contract with the MSP

Dealt with $&!+ from more than one person who likes to sit back and point fingers to makeup for their own undescended testicles

And now I have taken the time to put your @$$ in check. You're lucky this is not my playground or you would be done right now.

I would suggest if ANYONE is of the belief they cando a better job then sign up for a membership, get your tail over to our membership meeting and announce your candidacy for the November election.

Otherwise, stuff it somewhere!

YES! I AM DONE NOW, enjoy!

G

imported post

JeffSayers wrote:
mastiff069 wrote:
OMG look out!!!

He does make a good point though. I did nothing about it...

Except:

Learned the letter of the law
You didn't know the law when you were assaulted?
[line]
Got off my butt and started doing stuff (Didn't see you in Lansing Pat, I was at the podium)
Should've given a speech to the LEOs that assaulted you, instead of preaching to the choir.
[line]
Co-founder a new and energetic firearm rights organization
And rose to power as the leaders quit ahead of you.
[line]
Threw some funding into said organization
Funding that has not been accounted for in months and months.
[line]
Spent on average 25 hours per week for the last four or five months moving that organization forward
Forward? Maybe you should have spent that time moving the organization into statutory compliance.
[line]
Negotiated a contract to represent one of our members in a civil rights case which not only may vindicate his abuses, but may also give us the ability to really fight backif our members rights are violated in the future

Another backroom secret deal that was conducted without knowledge of the membership? Where's the minutes of the board meeting that approved that deal? How about the approved minutes of any board meetings? Starting with the one that got you appointed president.
[line]
Wrote letters to President Obama andthe Levins
Write a letter to Santa Claus while you're at it. At least he'll bring you something.
[line]
Spoke at a legislative update conference in Clinton Township (Missed you at that one too Pat)
You should've spoke to the police chief and mayor in your own hometown about the assault and battery actions of their police officers. No legislative action needed to fix that situation.
[line]
Personally delivered 250 educational brochures to a law enforcement trainer under contract with the MSP
You should've personally delivered educational brocures to the police chief of the officers that assaulted you.
[line]
Dealt with $&!+ from more than one person who likes to sit back and point fingers to makeup for their own undescended testicles
At least some of us have testicles.
[line]

And now I have taken the time to put your @$$ in check. You're lucky this is not my playground or you would be done right now.
You don't have the intestinal fortitude to put my @$$ in check.
[line]
I would suggest if ANYONE is of the belief they cando a better job then sign up for a membership, get your tail over to our membership meeting and announce your candidacy for the November election.
And then once elected, those people can stand the scrutiny of the the state regulators just as you and the past officers are about to.
[line]
Otherwise, stuff it somewhere!
MEH
[line]
YES! I AM DONE NOW, enjoy!
You may be done, but there are some that have just gotten started. Mikestilly poses a good point... MOC has not been in compliance with the laws governing a NPO for a long time.
Why didn't you try to straighten things out in your own backyard to make it safer for other citizens to participate in a lawful activity instead of showboating glory seeking doing a job you didn't want in the first place.

Scot623 got more done in your hometown walking his dogs than you did with all your grandstanding and letter writing.

Sprinklerguy28 doing the televised interviews with scot623, I know you were there looking pretty, did more in one weekend than anything previous.

There's a couple of guys that walk the walk ALL THE TIME. Not just when it's convenient.

American Boy With a Gun

imported post

Personally i think itll be a good time, should i bring something? Hotdogs? Burgers? Bullets?....lol....but seriously...i dont wanna be the one guy who doesnt bring anythin and look like an *** lol :)

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Hello All,

My understanding is OCers can carry on a bike, as it is not "self propelled" as the transport clause states. Any experts out there, I'm not a lawyer so I'd hate to get hassled for a misread of the law.:question:

Thanks in advance.

G9mmOS

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I see a poster here who has the word "banned" above their icon?

Just morbid curiosity on my part, is that someone just being silly or are they really banned?

If they are banned how can they be posting? Most servers/hosts allow the Account Admins. to compile I.P. addresses and use them for the purpose of bans etc..

Still new here & trying to figure out what's going on?

American Boy With a Gun

imported post

Simply because they are banned doesnt mean that their posts are deleted, im not 100% but im pretty sure your talking about PAT, in which case, yes, he is banned and the post you read was made before the Ban was enacted

autosurgeon

imported post

Just for clarification... The person in question has made about 5 accounts that we know of and keeps flaming people... the owners of the sight are banning each one that is coming from the same IP range. And any posts you see were made before the ban for each account.

Now back to the event this thread is about. I hope everything gets worked out BC this one has the potential to be a very fun event!