• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WGR pamphlet distibution

surfj9009

imported post

thebastidge wrote:
No worries brother, I can afford to contribute to the cause. Go ahead and order, and if no one else can contribute, you're covered, if someone else doses come in, you can re-apportion some of mine and I won't be butt-hurt about it at all.
Roger thst. Gun-nut over.

surfj9009

imported post

haha. U guys are funny. I always practice my triple taps at the range. In the event I ever have to fire in defense, I want to be successful at stopping the threat.
Anyhow, only 2 more days to suggest changes before I send the file to the printer. Ill be going to the ship on Wednesday and will have to email the file to the printer then. So please make your final review and let me know u all think were good to go.
Thanks, Jason

surfj9009

imported post

Brad Cowin wrote:
I'll take 100 if there are still some available.
Your on the list Brad.

WoooHooo!!! I just got those brochure holders in. They are really nice for only a couple bucks each. They definitely spiff up the display of the pamphlet. I'll try to post a picture later.

surfj9009

imported post

I did order 12 of these brochure holders. I am going to keep 6 of them to start with, so I can sell 6 if anybody wants one. First come first served. They cost me $3.25 each after shipping, so if there is anybody who is getting in on this first run who would like to buy one for display in their shop or at a place they have hosting the pamphlets just let me know. When I ship you the pamphlets you can just add $3.25 to the total and I'll ship it all together. Once I get home and have the pamphlets, I am going to start hitting up the dealers here in town to host these.

I am one of those guys who always picks things up out of these holders and looks at them. Sometimes I keep what I find, and other times I don't. Hopefully these will get a lot of folks to pick them up.
IMG_0117.jpg

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

So I have 100 of these printed up which was easy enough to do. The real fun began when I started folding the things. Lets say that when you get to number 60 it starts to get real easy.

surfj9009

imported post

ok everybody. They have been ordered from the printing company. I will be home to ship them out in 3 weeks!! My buddy was able to get a special deal so it came out to only $282 after shipping.

Puddin99

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Would there be any hurt feelings if I plagiarized the WGR for purposes of creating one for Oregon? I don't' want to step on anyones toes.

Ken

surfj9009

imported post

Puddin99 wrote:
Would there be any hurt feelings if I plagiarized the WGR for purposes of creating one for Oregon?  I don't' want to step on anyones toes.

Ken
ken. Please feel free. I dont think anybody here who contributed to it would mind one bit. I would send you my original, editable file to work from, but I'm on a ship for a bit longer and dont have that kind of Internet access. I used the one from PA as a guide to get this one started. If you need advice, discou t printing, or help. Feel free to pm me and I'll help however I can.

surfj9009

imported post

time for an update:
they came into my buddys office today!!!! :)
he said they look awesome. I will be home next week and so they will be getting sent to you guys soon.
By the way, not sure if you guys noticed, but the Oregon pamphlet is coming along very nicely. It almost makes me want to do another one! Check it out in their section.

I was hoping to hand deliver some of these to those on the westside at your next OC meeting. Any ideas when that will be? Steeloc and dave the welder, you guys want to OC again soon, rather than me ship them to you down there? Let me know. Dave, do you want to wait until u are in Spokane for that concert to get them, or do you want them mailed to you right away?

steelcoreap

imported post

I'll be up in Spokane soon enough so I'll just pick them up from you in person. Gives me a chance to sweet talk you into letting me see that beautiful Grendel you have...

Dave The Welder

imported post

I'll also be in Spokane soon so I'll just pick them up from you then; throw 2 of the holders onto my order as well. I'd also like a chance to shoot the Grendel when I'm up.