• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WGR pamphlet distibution

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

I got permission today to print out a poster size pamphlete on the plotter at work. The idea is to print it 3 feet wide and scale the length as needed. Once I have it printed I'll look into adhearing it to a thin piece of plywood or lamenating it for use at OCDO outings (BBQ's and such summer outings). What do you think? Is there a need for such a printout?

surfj9009

imported post

Silverfox,

You posted twice. I just want to clarify. Do you want 50 and a holder, or 250 and a holder, or 300 and a holder? You confused me.

I just got home this morning and I have to say, these things look sweet. The blue came out more like a deep purple.

They are on a really nice heavy semigloss paper.

Many of you have asked to send me a check or payment and I have not responded to that yet simply because I have had no idea how much the shipping weight would be.

If everybody who ordered some would please PM me your mailing address, then I can start to find out what they will cost to ship and what not.

Thanks everybody for being patient. It will probably take me a day just to count them out in the proper quantities.:shock:

Silverfox44

imported post

surfj9009 wrote:
Silverfox,

You posted twice. I just want to clarify. Do you want 50 and a holder, or 250 and a holder, or 300 and a holder? You confused me.

I just got home this morning and I have to say, these things look sweet. The blue came out more like a deep purple.

They are on a really nice heavy semigloss paper.

Many of you have asked to send me a check or payment and I have not responded to that yet simply because I have had no idea how much the shipping weight would be.

If everybody who ordered some would please PM me your mailing address, then I can start to find out what they will cost to ship and what not.

Thanks everybody for being patient. It will probably take me a day just to count them out in the proper quantities.:shock:
50 and a holder. Thanks much

surfj9009

imported post

Now thats a lot more paper than I thought it would be!!! i feel like what a crack dealer must feel like. I can't wait to get them to the streets!!! Haha. I still can't believe I got 5,000 of these printed and delivered to my door for only $282 and change.

If anybody is going to give money to M1Gunner to have him pick them up while he is in town, let me know asap so I can count them up before he gets here.

M1, I am PM'ing you my phone # so call me if you are picking some up for somebody while your in town.

IMG_0136.jpg

surfj9009

imported post

Shy_Panda wrote:
If you still have enough put me down for 100, I can pick them up not this weekend but the next (19-20) or there abouts.
You got it. I will be out of town the 20th though, so maybe we can meet up during the day on the 19th.

surfj9009

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
remind me again what I owe?
If you still want 150 plus a holder it will be $11 plus shipping. I wont know the exact amount until after I get your mailing address and go to the post office. I still have no idea what shipping costs will be for these. I should find out tomorrow, so pm me your shipping address.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

The anarchists in town have put up a distribution box of literature, take, share, replace, etc... I'm going to put some in there for grins.
And mail one to Chief Michel.

just_a_car

imported post

So, for those that will be picking them up directly from you at the April lunch/dinner, will you be charging "shipping"? I can understand if you do to help cover the cost of gas coming over the mountains.

I'm still down for my $10-worth (which I'm guessing will be between 100 and 250, since they're $5.50 and $13.75, respectively... but that's before shipping, so I'm not sure where I truely am).

Silverfox44

imported post

surfj9009 wrote:
Now thats a lot more paper than I thought it would be!!! i feel like what a crack dealer must feel like. I can't wait to get them to the streets!!! Haha. I still can't believe I got 5,000 of these printed and delivered to my door for only $282 and change.

If anybody is going to give money to M1Gunner to have him pick them up while he is in town, let me know asap so I can count them up before he gets here.

M1, I am PM'ing you my phone # so call me if you are picking some up for somebody while your in town.

IMG_0136.jpg