• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by goalseter88

1. G

Springfield OC meet up

Me and a few are planning a Meet up Ryan's on south campbell avenue Feb. 1st. 5:30pm
  2. G

Springfield OC meet, This friday

Me and a couple others are going to go meet up this friday if you want to come join in. CCW or OC welcome. Braums in springfield N. kansas expressway. just north of Kearney street. 5:30pm
  3. G

Issc m22

i was wondering if anyone has bought one of these. its similar toa walter p22. it actually designed by the same guy that designed the p22. if anyone has the gun. i would like to know if you had any reliability issues with it. i try to look it up. and seems like i seen a lot of people...
  4. G

Springfield gun show this friday threw sunday

anyone going to the gun show on friday or saterday and would like to mabye hit up a waffle house or somewhere before going to the gun show?
  5. G

KC meet?

curious, is there going to be a march meet up in KC?
  6. G

xd and xdm sights.

are xd and xdm sights interchangeable. i got some nice sights for my xd. considering geting an xdm, and wanted to know if i could transfer them to the xdm.
  7. G

Springfield meet up

well here is a meet up if you guys want to go. if not i still be going either way Date: jan 21,2011 place: ryans 2501 S. Campbell Ave. springfield, mo 65807 Time: 6:30pm so far i know 2 people counting me are going.
  8. G

Matt Canovi sweeping his ar15 at his student that standing next to him after shooting

just saw this video of matt canovi, a very well known gun instructor down in springfield area, sweeping his gun at the student after he done shooting some phone books that are on the ground next to him. you can see he even still has the mag in the gun and everything. guess he dosent follow the...
  9. G

meet and greet for sept. 21st.

well i planning another meet and greet on sept. 21. at golden corral on north kansas expressway. at around 6:30 PM. come if you want. if not i be there anyways pigging out!!!. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...396438&index=1
  10. G

AR15 and other military rifle club( springfield and surrounding areas)

hey me and another guy are forming a side group for some military rifle clucb(prob will have mostly ar15, but i sure well get some m1 grand fans to tag along.) if anyone would like to shoot with a group. or discuss tatics, gun set up, ammo. or reloading with other ar15 fans. visit...
  11. G

NRA and blunts special anouncement 9/3

Important Announcement Regarding Special Event Friday, September 3 in Missouri NRA's Wayne LaPierre and Chris W. Cox would like to personally invite you and your family to join them, along with Congressman Roy Blunt and former Governor Matt Blunt, for a very important announcement regarding...
  12. G

Well that was a bit of a different encounter while OC.

i went to CiCi pizza to go for the buffet. and when i get in the manager half way threw ringing me up realized i was carrying a gun, and starts off with the are you a cop question. i told him no, and he started to say that i have to remove the gun to eat here, but as i was about to walk out...
  13. G

IDPA match september 4th

well its coming on that time. if anyone wants to go to the IDPA match. its on september 4th. here a link to the info for it. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=118968431489369&index=1
  14. G

glock 34/35 vs a xd tatical 40cal/9mm

i wanting to get a longer barrel pistol for my IDPA matchs. and that my gun has a ported barrel. which would disqualify me in a IDPA match. so i considering 2 types of guns. the glock 34 or 35. which are same gun, just different caliber(34=9mm,35=40cal.) and the XD tatical xd in same...
  15. G

IDPA match at bear creek tatical

if anyone is interested in going to an IDPA match. there one on august 7. here a link to the website that is sponsoring it. http://www.bearcreektactical.com/calendar/view_entry.php?id=53&date=20100807&friendly=1 and there is a $15 dollar entry fee. and they recomend bringing 100 rounds. i didnt...