• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Troy bilt

1. T

Target looking at there firearm policy

Just came across this and wanted to pass it on. Looks like target is looking at changing there firearm policy. I called the number and sent out an email.I hope you will do the same. http://www.pagunblog.com/2014/06/09/target-weighing-sweeping-gun-ban/ Thank you for your time.
  2. T

Metro Park Carry

So this is how I have started to take my dog for a walk in the park.
  3. T

PA OCing ??

I will be travailing to Benezette to photograph the Elk this weekend. I am from Ohio and plan on OCing while I am there. I have tried to look up all the info I may need to know to keep me legal but thought I would run by what I have to make sure. I have an Ohio CHL. That should cover my when I...
  4. T

Grand Rapids Commissioner

A Grands Rapids commissioner want stat law to change so they can ban open carry. http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2013/08/ban_open_carry_of_guns_in_gran.html
  5. T

Bloomberg Coming to OHIO!! Call to Action!

My family and I will be in attendance. My son is 10 and will be Open Carrying his toy pistol on his hip. He is also existed to hold the flag we bought that he has hung up in his bedroom. I am trying to talk the lady of the house into carrying but I don't think i'm getting to far:lol: I tried to...
  6. T

Starbucks Appreciation day

I came across this and thought I would pass it on. I have never been to a Starbucks but I will slip in the drive through and pay with $2 bills on friday. Moms Demand Action, is putting pressure on Starbucks over their corporate policy on guns. Gun owners are encouraged to spend money with...
  7. T

Abandoning Gun Control for 2013

According to the article, Harry Reid, in a meeting with anti-gun group “Moms Demand Action,” made it clear gun control wasn’t a high priority for lawmakers this year. http://gunssavelives.net/blog/gun-laws/breaking-senate-democrats-abandoning-gun-control-efforts-for-rest-of-2013/ Thanks...
  8. T

Legality of transporting a firearm under the influence?

I have a question about transporting firearms home from a friends after consuming ( over .08 BAC ). Fist off let me say we shoot 1st, put firearms away then tip a few back. My lady friend drops me off and picks me up every time. I do not drive home ever. I have a Ohio CHL. I believe that if I...
  9. T

Bloomberg Coming to OHIO!! Call to Action!

I hope I will be able to make the red carpet event I just picked up a new flag.
  10. T

Shooting Anvils

So I was watching Only in America the other day and they where shooting Anvils. Has anyone ever done, or seen this done. I want to give this a try so bad. I have secured one 100lb Anvil and hope to find a second soon. Here is a quick video of what I,m speaking of if you have never seen it...
  11. T

Is your Mayor part of MAIG

Is your Mayor involved with MAIG? If so have you had any contact with them to ask if they support the No More Names tour which is putting Terrorist, and bad guys that have been killed by cops and citizens on a list of gun violence victims? 1 out of 12 on this list are crime suspects...
  12. T

Is it odd

Is It odd to buy a gun to fit a holster that you like? I really like the Fobus Thumb Lever Belt Holster. I open carry about 99.99% of the time. I rarely feel the need to have the lock feature that this holster offers but once in a great while when I am in a crowed of people I would love to have...
  13. T

Open carry walk in Youngstown Ohio

There is an open carry walk planned in Youngstown, OH. The City of Youngstown has a track recored of harassing it citizens that choose to exercise there rights. The open carry walk is planned for the down town area on May 5th. I would like to invite anyone that would like to join us. Here is a...
  14. T

2 gun control meetings 4-20-13

I came across these anti gun meetings set for tomorrow. I cant make it but just wanted to pass this on. https://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/actionplanningsession/gskgtb https://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/wewillbeheardactionevents/gskr5j
  15. T

Youngstown OC event

Well it's not Spring yet, but I have been thinking all Winter about the OC incident that took place in The City of Youngstown with Michael Porschien. I myself had 2 very interesting telephone conversations with the Youngstown Police Dep. The 1st conversation I had was with Internal Affairs. This...