• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

another jackson picnic

cabman1

imported post

Tvance is wise beyond his years.Thanks for the help in this matter.Let all just go out and have 1 heck of a picnic.

And maybe Ill start up the first chapter of M.O.C motorcycle club? Do we have any riders Interested in joining?

cabman1

imported post

I invited two state rep to the picnic wonder if they will show here are the two I invited.
Representative Martin J. Griffin
Representative Mike Simpson

Does anyone think they will show?I think ill invite the mayor of jackson.

rj3663

imported post

cabman1 wrote:
invited the mayor jerry ludwig via email.

What do Mayors eat? We'll bring it.

Also, anyone riding to Fowlerville this weekend for the Easy Rider Rodeo stop in at the Hog wash and say hi. We'll have free food too!

glock2340

imported post

Pete from ER here. I will make arraingements to attend to the second Jackson OC picnic, along with my friends Darren & Becky (remember them, they had the little white spass dog! lol) they are also friends of Chris S.Maybe others as well. I will try to get a local shooting range owner to attend as well.

I will be hitting up the local Meijer store again to produce tator salad, as well as cookies just as last time. anything else needed, please let me know.

Kimberguy

imported post

glock2340 wrote:
Pete from ER here. I will make arraingements to attend to the second Jackson OC picnic, along with my friends Darren & Becky (remember them, they had the little white spass dog! lol) they are also friends of Chris S.Maybe others as well. I will try to get a local shooting range owner to attend as well.

I will be hitting up the local Meijer store again to produce tator salad, as well as cookies just as last time. anything else needed, please let me know.
you know, i have no idea how you get them to come to these things.... i had given up on him. lol

Kimberguy

imported post

im so bummed right now! i just went to put this in my calender and realized that I will be training in battle creek that weekend!!! they changed it on us at the last minute. my heart will be there with you all.

rj3663

imported post

springerdave wrote:
We have a winner rj3663!springerdave.

you must be as old as I am:shock:.

I'll be rollin' on double nickles next month.

Question to all....do we have any closer estimate on how many attendees than before? We are bringing meats and want to bring enough.

This is my wifes mess kit from camp!