• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Surrendering open carry firearms for police inspection

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
I shouldn't admit this but I do recognize her I think :uhoh:
I don't know who she is but I saw her at Lobby Day.

Now THERE's an incentive to attend the next Lobby Day! I guarantee you that the "other side" doesn't have eye candy such as is represented in that picture! No disrespect intended -- one can be a serious freedom advocate and still look good doing it!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I shouldn't admit this but I do recognize her I think :uhoh:
I don't know who she is but I saw her at Lobby Day.
I'll trust you on this.

You would seem to have a photographic memory for detail.

Last edited:

Repeater

Now THERE's an incentive to attend the next Lobby Day! I guarantee you that the "other side" doesn't have eye candy such as is represented in that picture! No disrespect intended -- one can be a serious freedom advocate and still look good doing it!

Just so no one misunderstands, the commentary from Ms. Hoffman is really good, and so is she by all appearances -- About Gabriella Hoffman.

Skimming through her blog, she nailed this piece of hatred; see here:

wth.jpg

The same people calling for GOP “unity” are the same individuals disparaging conservative activists. (In case you haven’t noticed, there is a civil war in the GOP.) This is absolutely distasteful and insulting to those who suffer from mental illness. Additionally, using a poorly worded analogy involving someone not mentally equipped to handle guns in order to criticize a group is downright inappropriate.

In a September 2013 article in US News, Walsh bashed Senate Conservatives Fund and Heritage Action. Apparently, he worked at Heritage Foundation.

As for my post immediately above, I was joking about the revolver.

Last edited: